While the recovery process after some broken bone injuries may be straightforward, other cases are much more serious and require surgery and/or the addition of metal pins or plates to facilitate the proper healing of bone matter. You may be unable to work for a significant period of time, and in the most extreme cases, may be faced with the trauma of disability or loss of a limb if the fracture is severe enough to require an amputation.
A Team of Three Accomplished Lawyers in the Toledo, Ohio, Area
Individuals in the Toledo, Ohio, area who have experienced a debilitating fracture or amputation due to another person's negligence will likely find the assistance provided by Cubbon & Associates Co., L.P.A., to be of tremendous help. Medical bills may be adding up while the duration of your inability to work stretches far beyond what you imagined. Our team consists of three lawyers, each with more than 30 years of experience, dealing with serious injury and fatality cases. Our firm was founded in 1953 by Frank W. Cubbon, Jr., the father of two current team members, and has been based on ethical and respectful legal representation for those most in need.
Helping You Obtain Financial Compensation And Return To A Normal Life
While far from an exhaustive list, serious fractures or amputations may result from:
- Motor vehicle accidents involving large trucks, motorcycles, drunk or distracted drivers, defective components and more;
- Unsafe working conditions where a third party failed to provide adequate precautionary measures, safety equipment, training or maintenance
- Improperly placed or absent warning signs at any location where there is the potential for falling and/or impact from a large object
- Slip-and-all accidents frequently result in broken bones, including spiral fractures that may require surgery
- Nursing home and medical malpractice may create the risk of fractured hips or broken bones
Severe accidents may result in multiple injuries and fractures and can leave you disabled for the remainder of life. Dealing with insurance companies without professional assistance is likely to leave you feeling frustrated and undercompensated at best. We understand the details of the entire legal process and will fight for your right to receive financial compensation for all expenses involved with your case. Often, the long-term costs of care are ignored by insurance companies in the hopes of obtaining a settlement before legal aid is obtained.
Turn To Trial-Proven Attorneys To Get The Compensation You Deserve
We work hard to ensure you'll be able to cover both your short and long-term medical expenses; you may be eligible for lost wages and compensation for pain and suffering as well. Send us an email or give us a call at 419-574-9284 for a free consultation and evaluation of your case. We represent clients on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will pay no attorney's fees unless we recover compensation on your behalf.